Dr. Laxmi Narayana Buddharaju Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Laxmi Narayana Buddharaju?

Much appreciation

Posted on October 12th, 2017

Dr. Buddharaju was the oncologist that diagnosed me with CLL over 15 years ago. He was the kindest doctor I have ever been to, and almost all of my physicians are kind. He also told me and my family that we would get through this together with the help of God. The diagnosis was not good, but with Dr. Budd's guidance and willingness to try the new approved drugs on me the first eight years I am living almost 16 years instead of the 2-5 it could have been as I was stage 4-5 when diagnosed. It was with much sadness when he left the practice I am going to, but he had recommended a new doctor to Omaha who is also very, very good. I very, very highly recommend Dr. Buddharaju!!!!! Constance A. Hollenbeck

His Experience and Training- excellent doctor

Posted on September 11th, 2017

Having had my first oncologist leave for the West coast, I was Very pleased with Dr Budd's searching questions and respect for my decision not to have additional chemo and he was very supportive and intended to keep a close observation on any re-occuring of the cancer or spread with regular scans and follow up appointments. Would highly recommend him.

Posted on October 13th, 2014