Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Laxmisilpa G Hansen MD
Dr. Laxmisilpa G Hansen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Olive Branch, MS, with another office in Olive Branch, MS. She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. She speaks English.
Dr. Laxmisilpa G Hansen has 2 locations
5480 Goodman Rd Ste 2
Olive Branch, MS 38654
Dr. Laxmisilpa G Hansen has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Laxmisilpa G Hansen has the following 10 expertise
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
10 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2009
University Of Tennessee
Dr. Laxmisilpa G Hansen Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network E
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Memphis PPOx
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Laxmisilpa G Hansen is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Olive Branch, MS.