Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Layne Nisenbaum
Dr. Layne Nisenbaum, DO is a Doctor primarily located in West Palm Beach, FL, with another office in Palm Beach, FL. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Nisenbaum is affiliated with Good Samaritan Medical Center, Saint Mary's Medical Center and Good Samaritan Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Layne Nisenbaum has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Laser Surgery
- Skin Cancer
Dr. Nisenbaum is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Good Samaritan Medical Center
Saint Mary's Medical Center
Good Samaritan Hospital
St. Mary`s Hospital
St. Mary's Hospital
28 Years Experience
Nova Southeastern University
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Layne Nisenbaum accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Layne Nisenbaum is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Palm Beach, FL.