Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Layne M Reusser has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Diseases
- Blood Clot
- Unstable Angina
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Attack
- Heart Block
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Failure
Showing 5 of 15
He is perhaps the best technical cardiologist in town, however, I am giving him a very low rating because of the experience of going to his office on four different occasions. Today we had to wait over 2 hours! To see him for five minutes. His staff at check-in should have informed us at the time, "we're sorry, there is going to be over a 2 hour wait. Would you like to wait or reschedule you appointment. The staff was not friendly. Many others in the waiting area were very upset over the long waits with no explanation whatsoever. Several went up to the desk and complained. Some in the waiting room were really getting worried about their spouses (like OMG, did they have a heart attack? What is taking so long? My spouse had to call me on my cell phone to relay a message to me. I certainly do not want to go back there again unless I have to.
Dr. Reusser is very knowledgeable and in my opinion is a good doctor. However, it's very hard to get appointments and takes quite long for his staff to get back with you on questions. He always seems rushed and is frequently late. I believe this is because his patient schedule is so heavy. Overall I'm confident in his abilities as a physician but wished he could spend more time with patients and follow ups.
I am young and found out that I had several things wrong with my heart. Rather then help me figure out what I can do he just passed me off like gravy. Sent me to Dr. Purik and then I was told It was all in my head, and to not worry about it. Im sorry but when my husband has been picking me up off the floor because i have been fainting, its clearly not in my head. Would not recommend either one of these dr's!!!
32 Years Experience
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
University Of New Mexico Health Sciences
Dr. Layne M Reusser accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry OA EPO Exchange - KS/MO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBassem M Chehab MD PA, 9350 E 35th St N Ste 101, Wichita, KS
Dr. Layne M Reusser is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wichita, KS.