Dr. Lazaro Bouza Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lazaro Bouza?

Great experience

Posted on October 9th, 2013

I had my first colonoscopy. First I visited Dr. Bouza at his SW Miami Dade office. He explained the procedure and information about the colon ,very clearly and I was scheduled for the procedure at the South Florida Surgery Center on SW 70 Street in South Miami. I had no other option but to drive myself there, I had no one to pick me up after the procedure which normally involves a strong sedative. Dr. Bouza explained that I could not drive myself home afterwards, it is illegal for me to drive under anesthesia. I am glad that he did explain this to me. Therefore, Dr. Bouza performed the procedure without the sedative, it was painless, a pediatric instrument with the camera was used. There was no pain, just minor discomfort. I watched the procedure on a color screen, it was amazing and completed. Nothing abnormal was found, thank God. Thanks Dr. Bouza for your knowledge and professionalism. I am very grateful to him. The office staff in his office were great and the staff at the Surgery Center from the front desk receptionist to all the staff and nurses in the medical center in the back were excellent. I would recommend Dr. Bouza to anyone needing the services of his specialty.

Posted on January 31st, 2013

Excellent doctor. Very knowledgeable and spends time explaining my problem. I highly recommend this doctor.

N Alonso

Posted on September 21st, 2012

Not sure about the other reviews, but in my family's experience, Dr. Bouza took time and care during a very difficult time. I would recommend him without hesitation to anyone seeking a GI specialist.

Patient

Posted on March 24th, 2011

Dr. does not spend time with patient. He is rude and quick to leave the patient.

Very Unprofesional Doctor

Posted on September 21st, 2010

My wife visited Dr. Bouza with my mother in law, it's a profesional that don't have education for caring his pacients.Lack of manner to treat the persons, veryenergetic to ask question, responsing himself when person dont know what to say.Very mad in professional ethic, my wife and mother in law abandoned his ofice because he told them, if I don't like you? you can leave this office, then my family leave without any prescription by a very disgusted guy. Don't visit that weird person that the less that have is like doctor/

Posted on May 26th, 2017