Dr. Lazaro Bravo Jr Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Lazaro Bravo Jr?

Would NOT recommend

Posted on January 17th, 2017

Dr. Bravo treated my mother for 5 months for drastically increasing breathing issues. She never got better in his care, only worse. He did not conduct the single test that would have definitively identified the stage 4 lung cancer she was dying from. It had metastasized to other organs and went undetected due to Dr. Bravo's lack of additional testing or concern for her sudden declining health. When she was admitted to the hospital in complete respiratory failure, it took the ER ONE HOUR to determine that she had lung cancer....one hour! He couldn't detect it after 5 months. This was no small mistake. How do you miss stage 4 lung cancer in a person that had smoked for 25 years. The outcome would have been the same but a proper diagnosis would have been helpful.

Honest, and to the point.

Posted on December 28th, 2015

Dr. Bravo is very through, and to the point. He does not waste a lot of time, He does not sugar coat things, he tells you what's wrong, and what you need to do to fix it.

Posted on June 28th, 2015

I have had severe lung disease from birth, and therefore have been under the care of MANY physicians as a result. Without a doubt I have obtained more breathing relief than ever before since I have been under the care of Dr. Bravo, and who says getting older with COPD, has to be getting worse?, not so with Dr. Bravo, he stays on the leading edge of technology AND medications, and wastes NO TIME in getting the latest & greatest to his patients. He is VERY EASY to talk to. I would not trade him for anything, I now have to look no further for my respiratory specialist. He is a straight up honest guy as well!

My favorite doctor

Posted on November 23rd, 2012

Ive been seeing Dr. Bravo for over and year and Im extremely happy with the level of care I receive. The wait time in reception is easily explained when its your turn. Dr. Bravo spends as much time with you as needed to explain his diagnosis and answer all of your questions. I feel very well cared for by this doctor and his very professional staff.

Posted on January 26th, 2012

After seeing this "man" repeatedly and him not being able to help me much and after having been on Prednisone for 2-1/2 years, this so-called doctor told me that the reason I have asthma was because I was fat. I cried for 3 days and ended up on Lexapro for depression. I say if you can't help me out, face up to it. Don't turn around and make it my fault. I wasn't fat when diagnosed!!! If I never see this person again, it will be too soon!!!

Posted on February 9th, 2017