Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Le-Chu C Su has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Le-Chu C Su has the following 18 expertise
- Short Bowel Syndrome
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Postgastrectomy Syndromes
- Crohn's Disease
- Abdominal Pain
- Celiac Disease
- Malabsorption Syndromes
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Microscopic Colitis
Dr. Le-Chu C Su has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 19
What a waste of time! I went for a second opinion and for 2 hours I heard about the "real sick " patients Dr. Su has treated and saved. My medical issues were "bread and butter" problems that any competent GI doctor could treat. She insinuated that my "Community doctors" were incompetent and that my long term bleeding was a minor problem (hem of 6.4 and severe iron deficiency) and should be of little concern. I was told that I should be grateful that I do not have cancer or other serious illness. Blood transfusions and iron supplements will help me to feel better. Finally she gave me a diagnosis of possible diverticulae (sp?) bleeding and told me to go to ER when there is active bleeding. She told me to stop worrying; there are many more people with more serious medical problems, in other words, put on your big girl panties and deal with it! Sorry Dr. Su, but I will stick with my Community hick doctors that I have in Akron!
30 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Metrohealth Medical Center
Dr. Le-Chu C Su accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Le-Chu C Su in this video.
Dr. Le-Chu C Su is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orlando, FL.