Dr. Opta Braun Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Opta Braun?

Mrs G

Posted on November 7th, 2016

Dr B is gentle, caring and passionate about his profession. I have been a patient of his for over 20 years. Highly recommend his practice. His nurses and staff are easygoing and very efficient.

Posted on March 15th, 2016

I have been a patient for over 38 years.....in good times and bad and received excellent care.

Posted on February 17th, 2016

Great Dr. takes the time to talk to you about your visit doesn't treat you like just another patient. Love, love the service at his office we well.

The Best Gynecologist Ever!

Posted on January 27th, 2016

Dr. Braun is the absolute best doctor (of any sort) that I've ever had. He is respectful, ethical, thorough, & kind. You can tell that he has a genuine respect and admiration for women and that those things are integral part of both his personal beliefs and his medical practice. He believes in actually talking to his patients both before and after the exam! On my first to him, as we sat in his office talking before the exam, I remarked how refreshing it was to have a doctor talk with me. He told me that when we first started he had a woman nurse who told him that if a doctor couldn't talk to a woman about her body while she sat fully clothed in the office then that doctor had no business examining woman at all. He said that advice stuck with him and that's he has chosen to run his practice. Great doctor! You will be happy that you've seen him.

Posted on December 28th, 2015

40 plus years I have been cared for and guided by this great doctor, I am thankful for him and my good health.

Posted on December 3rd, 2015

Been going to this amazing doctor for over 10 years! He is awesome!!!

Posted on November 13th, 2015

He's a really good doctor. I've been going to him since @ 1975. Until just recently, he had been my only doctor.

Posted on October 6th, 2015

He's an amazing doctor!!

Posted on September 11th, 2015

Very kind! Very Helpful!

Knowledgeable, Trustworthy and Caring Physician

Posted on August 28th, 2015

Refreshing to visit a kind, patient physician who has chosen a vocation for the right reason: healing patients.

Excellent

Posted on February 3rd, 2015

Dr. Braun is the best doctor I have ever had across any field of medicine. No doctor even comes close to the level of loyalty and respect I have for this office. My dad is in the medical field, so I know a lot of doctors, but Dr. Braun seriously just blows everyone out of the water. I moved here about 6 years ago and asked around about finding a good doctor in the area to establish as a new home base for me. After taking the suggestion from a friend, I made an annual check-up appointment with Dr. Braun. I had come to not expect much at all from doctors these days, as the majority of them just rush you in and out of their office as quickly as they can get to their next appointment. They don't get to know you, and frankly most of them don't care. Not the case at this office. Yes, they are efficient with scheduling appointments (I can always get in within a couple of days) and you never have to wait long in the waiting room to get called back, but Dr. Braun *really* cares so much about his staff and his patients. The first time I visited, he took the time to sit down in his office and hear about my past medical history as well any possible concerns I had for him regarding my health in general... not just my OB/GYN concerns. He talked with me extensively and got to know me face-to-face as a human being before letting me just go into an examination room as a new patient and strip down my clothes for a stranger. Dr. Braun has been in the OB/GYN industry for years and years, so his approach is very comforting, caring and personable. You rarely find that these days. If I ever have any wellness issues whatsoever, no matter what the issue may concern regarding my health, Dr. Braun always returns my calls promptly and I trust his judgment no matter what. He could have retired years ago, but he stays in this business because he truly loves his staff and his patients, and he feels a duty to serve them as long as he possibly can. Dr. Braun is an exceptional doctor and I recommend him to all of my friends.

Patient

Posted on June 1st, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Braun for over 30 years...He is an excellent doctor. I am currently undergoing Breast Cancer 2nd time around. I was in his office the other day, and I ask him "would there ever be a rainbow at the end of my tunnel" and as I was saying this with tears in my eyes, I looked up and he had tears in his eyes". He kept saying to me "what could he do for me as my doctor?" That says a lot about how special this doctor is to me.....He is not like the new ones that come in and just in it for the money....he is a remarkable doctor....