Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lea M Isaac
Dr. Lea M Isaac, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with another office in Media, PA. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Isaac is affiliated with Crozer-Chester Medical Center and Riddle Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Lea M Isaac has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
Showing 5 of 12
Dr. Isaac is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
14 Years Experience
Kansas City University Of Medicine And Biosciences
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Lea M Isaac accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lea M Isaac in this video.
Dr. Lea M Isaac is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.