Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lea C Lazar has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Lea C Lazar has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 19
Getting to a person on the phone takes forever. Once you get a person on the phone, they immediately put you on hold for at least 5 minutes. Almost always. The office staff is rude and incompetent, and unapologetic. Dr. Lazar seems to be a nice woman, and once she sees you she will take her time to answer your questions, but she doesn't seem to do much of a physical evaluation.
I have been going to Dr. Lazar for a few years. I am not sick very often but have had my share of problems with this office. I think the staff has improved some from my visit just the other day, but have found some really rude people work for her. I think she is a good doctor as far as diagnosis goes but having recently been diagnosed with cancer and never getting so much as a call to see if I needed some referrals on where to do next, that seems like that is something she needs to do. Either they are so swamped with patients or they just don't care - that's what I am thinking. They just put the info in my folder and put it away. Not very caring here, especially when you could use some guidance. Also, they made me wait for over 45 minutes once and when I said I had to leave because it was my lunch hour, they charged me when I said I couldn't wait much longer. No apologies just an attitude from the receptionist and later a bill in the mail.
Michigan State University
Dr. Lea C Lazar accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Southside Tier 2
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsLea Lazar Md, 6355 10 Oaks Rd Ste 202, Clarksville, MD
Dr. Lea C Lazar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clarksville, MD.