Dr. Leah M Anderson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leah M Anderson?

An Amazing Doctor

Dr. Anderson is by far the most amazing doctor I have ever met. She is kind and does not judge. She is truly interested and cares about me as a person and not just a patient. I would highly recommend.

Wonderful!

Dr. Anderson has such an energetic personality. She is a great listener and helps you feel at ease during your appointment. She is extremely intelligent and competent. She was wonderful!

The Right Doctor for Me

I searched on the internet to find a female healthcare provider who was accepting new patients, I found the Bozeman Creek Family Health Clinci and called them. I was happy to get an appointment. I was nervous for I hadn't been to a new Dr. for several years but after meeting the staff I felt relaxed and at ease. All the staff that I met that day were very nice and offered lots of smiles (I liked that). Dr. Leah Anderson is a bright and competent doctor and it shows through her warm interactions with me. I felt very lucky to find such a personable doctor to help me with my health concerns.Dr. Anderson was very thorough in the annual check-up and really better than any other doctor I have been to in the past.