Dr. Leah A Dill Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leah A Dill?

By Far the Best

Dr. Dill helped me when I had my gastric sleeve surgery. She has worked with me constantly checking my levels to ensure I easy getting the proper vitamins. When I did report a problem or concerns she was very knowledgeable about various types of treatments. I would highly recommend Dr. Dill.

First Time Using Dr. Leah Dill

I went to the hospital with what turned out to be Gall Stones. Met Dr. Dill for the first time and she explained exactly what the problem was, what caused the pain and how she would perform the operation to make it go away. She was never in a hurry, was a great listener and had a sense of humor, which I had never seen in a surgeon before. Very pleasant, gave me all the time needed to make me feel comfortable and answered all questions in a way I could understand. I hope I never have to have a surgeon again, but if I do, she will definitely be the one I consult first.

EXCELLENT

Professional and caring in everything she does. She never rushes and listens to us and explains all areas of treatment. Her staff is also very helpful.