Dr. Leah Gendler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leah Gendler?

Highly Recommend

Posted on October 31st, 2017

Excellent doctor, very attentive and good bedside manner, which is hard to find these days. I know several other people who have gone to Dr. Gendler as well and were also extremely happy with her.

Posted on November 18th, 2015

This is a caring Doctor! Follow up was after her long day in the office, around 6:00 pm when she should have been home with her family! Wonderful bedside manner and great surgeon!

Highly skilled, compassionate & informative!

Posted on October 5th, 2015

Dr Gendler performed my double mastectomy last November. Prior to the surgery, she was my doctor throughout the diagnosis process and explained all my options fully! Dr Gendler and her staff got me through what could have been an extremely stressful time with the least amount of stress & the most amount of information possible! She's amazing! I highly recommend her to anyone who is in need of a breast doctor. She saved my life!

Posted on September 29th, 2015

Dr. Gendler goes above and beyond for her patients. Very thorough and does a great job at explaining what is happening.

Posted on May 9th, 2015

She is extremely knowledgeable and very personable. Her staff is wonderful...kind and helpful! Had to wait before our appointment - but she's the kind of doctor who spends the time with you when you need it so waiting wasn't a problem!!

Posted on April 15th, 2015

Dr. Gendler did a great job with my surgery. She and her staff were wonderful with me, always putting me at ease and showing such a caring attitude towards me. I highly recommend Dr. Leah Gendler

Surgery

Posted on February 22nd, 2014

Fantastic doctor . Wonderful bedside manor. Kind and understanding, fully explained everything in detail. All of her staff was great. Everyone made an uncomfortable situation as pleasant as possible. Would highly recommend Dr Gendler.She was not the doctor that my family doctor first recommended but when I went to her for another opinion I was 100 percent confident that she would be who I would choose to do my surgery.

Amazing, caring doctor

Posted on August 12th, 2012

I had to have emergency bowel surgery, and Dr. Gendler performed my surgery. She was kind, caring, reviewed my medical history thoroughly, and treated me with dignity and respect. Dr. Gendler was easy to follow up with, and really cared about my recovery. I wish there were more doctors like her. A+++!

Posted on November 30th, 2011

Positive experience; Dr. Gendler is very kind and focuses on you as a person.

I highly recommend this doctor

Posted on November 17th, 2011

I have and will again recommend Dr Gendler to anyone in search of a surgeon they can have confidence in, who listens and gives us the calm and guidance we need to go thru this anxious time in our life. A strict schedule is not the most important thing, the quality of service of the surgeon is.

Posted on November 13th, 2009

Dr. Gendler's staff was less than helpful and in fact was rude and lied to the doctor about how they treatd me. Her staff hung up on the phone and then would not put the call through, a whole afternoon wasted trying to get an appointment, only to find out later that the doctor did not want to schedule an appointment because she actually believed her staff never wanting to hear what really happen. Remmber there is always two side to every story!

Posted on July 11th, 2017