Dr. Leah A Kaufman Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Leah A Kaufman?

This Doctor is horrible, her bed side manner were so bad I think I'm scared for life. She deliver my baby and had me push for two and a half hrs. And stich me without even numbing me. Horrible expercence . I will never recommend anyone to her.

Wonderful, caring doctor

I can't believe the reviews I'm seeing here. It looks like one person has a vendetta against her and keeps writing the same type of review over and over again. I cannot speak to this person's experience, but all of my interactions with Dr. Kaufman as a GYN have been wonderful. She is calm, caring, and takes the time to explain everything to you. From what I've experienced, her bedside manner is one of the best. She was recommended to me by another doctor that had many patients that were very happy with her. My only complaint is that it is often not easy to make an appointment with her, so call well in advance! Also, wait times are a bit variable at the office. Sometimes they're pretty quick to see you, other times it takes a while.

Greedy Money Hungry Physician

Ms. Kaufman is propbably the worst physician of the center in Manhasset where she practices. By the time I realized how much harm she had caused me it was too late. I do not recommend her to anyone. She is a horrible person and I do not know how she lives with herself knowing how much physical and emotional distress she has caused to other people.

Incompetent and inexperienced doctor

I do not understand how Ms. Kaufman is still practicing after causing harm to so many people and families. She is truly a disgrace. I wish someone had warned me about her so I could have avoided being her patient. People that have come across this review site should really spread the word about her so other people can be spared.

DO NOT RECOMMEND

This doctor lacks the basic bed side manners. Each patient is treated as money making machine.Wish she had paid attention and saved my baby who dies in 39 Weeks of pregnancy

I love Dr. Kaufman, and I recommend her to everyone!

I have used Dr. Kaufman for several years now, and I love her. She is very nice and caring. I find that she is very cautious and might order an extra test to make sure everything is fine but at the same time she is very reassuring and calm. I know several people who do not use her as an ob, but have had her deliver their babies because she was on call, and they were all thrilled as well. I cannot believe the comments I see here especially because a doctor in LIJ recommended her to me as the best one to have especially if something is going wrong.

Horrible physician

Leah Kaufman is a disgrace for the whole North Shore LIJ Health Systems. She is the worst doctor I have ever dealt with.They really need to get rid of her so that she may not cause any more harm to other people. She really doesn't care about her patients.

IF SHE IS YOUR DOCTOR FIND ANOTHER ONE ASAP!!!!!!

This lady has absolutely no clue what she is doing however she is great at pretending to be a doctor. Her care level is consistent with something someone may receive in a third world country. She is not caring and also makes mistakes during surgical precedures. I know this from my own experience. Because of her mistakes I am still suffering four years later. So current and future patients of this inexperienced doctor please find another one for your own sake

I think she is wonderful

Wow. I am shocked at some of these experiences. Dr. Kaufman got me through two miscarriages, two complicated pregnancies, and she performed two perfect c-sections. I would recommend her to anyone.

My one experience

Dr. Kaufman is not my usual OBGYN so I cannot comment on anything else except my one experience with her. My OB was not available on the day I went into labor so Dr. Kaufman was the one on call and delivered my son. I thought she was very capable, calm and collected. I am horrified to read such terrible reviews here about her. I guess I am just lucky that I didn't need a c-section. With my delivery, Dr. Kaufman tried to avoid giving me an episiotomy as much as she possibly could but eventually it was necessary as the baby kept getting stuck so she only cut a little bit which was just enough for the baby to come out soon after. The cut healed very quickly and I felt no pain in that area afterwards so I am extremely pleased with that. The only thing I noted was that she disappeared without a word as soon as she was done with what needed to be done for me and I never saw her again.

Use extreme caution

This doctor simply does not care about her patients. She is only doing this to make money. I personally would never go back to her ever agian after the botched c-section she did on me. I hate her guts. She is not only incapable of doing her job, she is also a very nasty person with a bad attitude. I can't believe that I did not look at these reviews before I went to her. I hope people who read these posts will tell other people about how dangerous she is for a mom and the baby

Extremely unprofessional and rude

I would like to let everyone know that Ms. Kaufman is probably the most unskilled doctor I have ever been to. She is completely unhelpful and cannot do her job properly. I have had a very bad experience with her when I was pregnant. She is unreliable and irresponsible. She really needs to consider another profession or go back to medical school to receive proper training.

Dr. Leah A Kaufman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Syracuse, NY.