Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Leah S Millheiser has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Birth Control
- Sexual Dysfunction (Physiological)
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
Dr. Millheiser is the best doctor I have ever had. She was the most attentive, the most interested in the whole self (what was happening emotionally as well as physically during my pregnancy), the most knowledgeable regarding my specific needs as a woman and a patient (nervous about the strange things happening to my body), and intuitive (as I was moving into a new and crucial stage of my life with impending motherhood and the nervousness of entering that new role as mother). The day of my delivery I was in a state of alarm and heightened anxiety until she called and we talked. It took maybe 10 words from Dr. Millheiser to calm me instantly and know I was in the best hands. "Let's have a baby today!" Were the words that she uttered, which held me through the entire delivery. Her reassuring smile and well-earned confidence carried me through the otherwise anxious experience. Because of Dr. Millheiser my memories of pregnancy, delivery and first year as mommy are those made of girlhood dreams.
- Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
Dr. Leah S Millheiser accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Leah S Millheiser is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stanford, CA.