Dr. Leah E Mintz Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Leah E Mintz?

Botched Septoplasty

I urge you not to have any surgical procedure done with Doctor Leah E. Mintz. I had septoplasty done with doctor Mintz to fix my deviated septum. She assured me two times that the appearance of my nose would NOT change. IT DID, BIG TIME. I woke up in so much pain and a few weeks later I thought my nose as swollen but she told me it looked normal. The tip of my nose as no longer defined, something moves around inside of it, and the bridge of my nose is different. I'm ashamed to smile now because my nose tip looks so big and undefined when I smile. Doctor Mintz admitted when I showed her photos it looked different but never offered to fix her mistake. I can't afford rhinoplasty and she has never followed up with me. She made me feel dumb as if I was imagining my nose had changed. The office is terrible, rude, and the wait times are about an hour. There are so many good doctors out there, just find someone else. I will have to wear her medical mistakes on my face for the rest of my life... even if one day I get it fixed, it will never be the same.