Dr. Leah F Tessler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leah F Tessler?

Leah Tessler is my long time Doctor. She is an mazing Doctor in many ways. You always can rely on her knowledge and her attention to everything that bothers you. My great appreciation to her and heartfelt thank you for being my Doctor for many years.

Dr. Tessler is great

I've been seeing Dr Tessler as my primary since 1998. She's super awesome & always takes care of everything I need, even in this era of paperwork heavy medicine. (Especially for one's primary. She's always cheerful & works hard to make sure that any 'hum drum' medical issues don't fall thru the cracks while we are dealing with all of the major ongoing issues.

COPD