Dr. Leah Waage Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leah Waage?

Excellent Doctor-Saved My Life and My Daughter

Posted on November 5th, 2015

Dr. Leah is the BEST. I raised 3 children, she was there. She diagnosed me @ 4 mos. pregnant with my daughter with a cerebral hemorragh, aneursym. Sent us to KU Med and in doing so saved our lives. I love this Doctor. She always takes her time with her patients with total patient care.Awesome Person, Awesome Doctor!

patienti

Posted on July 10th, 2014

Everyone has a choice , mine is dr. Leah. She delivered both my children doctored them there whole lives nnow ow 25 &30. . She des myself and now my grandson. She is the smartest dr I've ever seen. She has helped our family and mentally. If she can't handle it she sends u to the best specialist. She is a blessing to our community. You might wait to see her , but its worth it she will take as long as you need. I'm sorry tho the office she works for is not that great as t. Dr. Leah is absolutely wonderful!!

patienti

Posted on July 10th, 2014

she's the best

Posted on May 19th, 2011

Dr. Waage (Stevens) saved me from losing both my boys. if it was not for her telling me what to watch for, i would of lost them both before they were born.. She the best doctor i have ever had in my life .

wonderful caring doctor

Posted on March 28th, 2011

I drive four hours to see dr waage. She is the most caring doctor I have ever seen and spends as much time as needed with patients. She diagnosed me correctly and every time I see her or a surgeon she refers me to I am better and feel at ease. Love love doctor waage!

Highly recommended

Posted on September 15th, 2010

I can not say enough good things about Dr. Waage. She played a very big roll at saving my daughter and Grand daughters life many years ago. Dr. Waage, is extremely caring and knowledgeable in her profession. She has continually demonstrated a firm, assertive and strong compassion and understanding for both the emotional as well as physical aspects of treating patients. Our community is extremely lucky to have a Family Practice Doctor of her caliber. Thank You Dr. Waage, for all you have done.

Posted on July 1st, 2014