Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leandro S Anit Jr MD
Dr. Leandro S Anit Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lincoln, NE, with another office in Lincoln, NE. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Addiction Psychiatry, Psychiatry and Neurology. He speaks English.
Dr. Leandro S Anit Jr has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Leandro S Anit Jr has the following 3 specialties
- Addiction Psychiatry
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Leandro S Anit Jr has the following 13 expertise
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Personality Disorder
- Manic Depressive Disorder
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Mental Illness
Showing 2 of 2
A real Dr. He obviously enjoys helping people. Bes I've ever met. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to reach him in 2 months! He's a buprenorphine licensed Dr and I needed a new script 2 months ago and can't find him. I fear he has died. I called all the facilities he's worked for, the NE Physichans licensing board and NE Medical Board and no one has a clue.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Leandro S Anit Jr - Posted on June 26th, 2017
Feedback on Dr. Anit
Self-verified patient of Dr. Leandro S Anit Jr - Posted on May 13th, 2011
Dr. Anit has helped me more than he knows. He knows his medicine like the back of his hand and quickly looks up items on his little PDA, just to make sure he is communicating medication interactions correctly. He is also very well informed on current Psychiatry studies and displays a level of knowledge that is way above other Psychiatrists I have seen. He is young and I believe he will do great things for many people. I just hope he stays in Reno (for selfish reasons of my own). Its tough to find a good Psychiatrist like Dr. Anit.
11 Years Experience
University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2007
University Of Nevada Reno
Dr. Leandro S Anit Jr Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Leandro S Anit Jr's office for more information.
1000 S 13th St Lincoln, NE : (402) 457-5161
3216 W Van Dorn St Lincoln, NE : (402) 479-6175
Locations & Directions
Dr. Leandro S Anit Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lincoln, NE.