Dr. Maryellen Dodd Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maryellen Dodd?

One of the best and most trusted in OK

Posted on December 20th, 2016

As a physician myself, there are few psychiatrists I trust in the central OK area to be diversely competent. Dr. Dodd has consistently always been fantastic, spot-on, and as kind as they come. I cannot recommend her enough.

Posted on July 2nd, 2015

Dr Dodd is an excellent psychiatrist.

Posted on October 12th, 2011

Had a bit of a problem with her billing dept. and having them code it correctly. But Dr. Dodd is a great Psychiatrist

She is simply wonderful...

Posted on January 8th, 2010

Dr. Dodd is hands-down one of the best doctors that I have ever seen. She really listens to you... she is the first psychiatrist that I have seen out of 6 that really took the time to figure out what my individual issues are indstead of lumping me into the one-size fits all Bi-Polar Depression Box. When I first met her I had been taken into in-patient hospitalization due to a Bi-Polar episode without reqalizing at the time, I was 2 months pregnant. Prior to releasing me from the hospital, they were required to call my (former) psychiatrist, Dr. Rebecca Feliciano, to update her on my status and to make sure I had a follow up appointment set for outpateint care. Dr. Feliciano told the hospital that she would no longer see me as she didn't treat pregnant women... I was dumbfounded. Luckily Dr. Dodd agreed to bring me on as a new patient, pregnant and all. She then whole-heartedly worked with me and my OBGYN to help me through the pregnancy with my meds. I now have a beautiful 2 year-old baby girl, she was two months early without complication. It took several months to figure out what meds work for me and my issues, she was right there through it all adjusting them and changing them if necessary to help me find some sort of "normalcy" in my life again... don't get me wrong, she is known to gently scold me when necessary, followed by giving me life direction when I make mistakes. Dr. Dodd continues to work with me to treat the Bi-Polar along with my other issues, ADHD, Anxiety, Depression, and such... she is nothing short of an angel and I would recommend her to anyone.

Posted on July 21st, 2017