Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leanne K Beidler
Dr. Leanne K Beidler, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Willow Street, PA, with other offices in Strasburg, PA and Willow Street, PA . She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Beidler is affiliated with Lancaster General Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Leanne K Beidler has 3 locations
222 Willow Valley Lakes Dr Ste 1
Willow Street, PA 17584
1135 Hampden Dr
Strasburg, PA 17579
222 Willow Valley Lakes Dr Ste 1900
Willow Street, PA 17584
Book Online Now
Dr. Leanne K Beidler has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Dr. Leanne K Beidler has the following 9 expertise
- Women's Health
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Leanne K Beidler is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Excellent professional service
Self-verified patient of Dr. Leanne K Beidler - Posted on November 6th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Leanne K Beidler - Posted on October 11th, 2017
Dr. Beidler is excellent at listening to what I have to say relating to my health. Since I am in general a healthy person, she is needed mostly for checkups, but I know should there ever be reason for more intense medical attention, she would have the knowledge and experience to send me in the correct direction.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Beidler is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Abington Memorial Hospital
Dr. Leanne K Beidler Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UPMC Health Plan
- UPMC Premium Network Plans
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Leanne K Beidler is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Willow Street, PA.