Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leanne M Camisa
Dr. Leanne M Camisa, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sacramento, CA, with another office in Placerville, CA. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Camisa is affiliated with Sutter Center For Psychiatry. She speaks English.
Dr. Leanne M Camisa has 2 locations
3105 Cedar Ravine Rd Ste 103
Placerville, CA 95667
Book Online Now
Dr. Leanne M Camisa has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Leanne M Camisa has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Dr. Leanne M Camisa is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Self-verified patient of Dr. Leanne M Camisa - Posted on February 5th, 2016
Patient of 15 years
Self-verified patient of Dr. Leanne M Camisa - Posted on December 28th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Leanne M Camisa - Posted on September 27th, 2013
Wasnt even given a chance
Self-verified patient of Dr. Leanne M Camisa - Posted on June 21st, 2013
I was scheduling a mandatory biometric screening, enforced by my employer, and thought it would be nice to build a report with a doctor and hopefully come out of my routine visit with a NEW doctor. Dr. Camisa was very nice, knowledgable, and interested however what I did not know was that every past, present, future, medical concern discussed with this woman had a fee to it. It has been over a year now, my HR tried getting involved, my insurance tired getting involved and this Doctor office has refused to reply or admit to their mistake. I thought I was doing a good thing in being proactive and trying to find a doctor who really cares and wants to have a long term professional relationship with their patients. I was wrong. I have never felt so taken advantage of. I will never recommend this Doctor or medical institution to anyone ever again.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Leanne M Camisa - Posted on October 16th, 2012
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Camisa is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Leanne M Camisa Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Leanne M Camisa, MD - Family Medicine in Sacramento, CA, in this video.
Dr. Leanne M Camisa is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Sacramento, CA.