Dr. Leanne M Camisa Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leanne M Camisa?

Our family Dr for over 20 years. She is wonderfully competent and I feel she really cares about my health. She refers me to specialists when they are needed.

Patient of 15 years

The best Dr. I have ever had. She will spend as long as is needed. She will answer questions and follow-up if she is unsure of an answer. She is sweet, smart, witty and very personable. Simply the best care ever.

Dr Camisa actually listens when I speak. She is interested to know how I feel and what I think, taking in all details to learn which may be of help to her. I followed her to Sacramento while she was in office there. Glad to have her back in Placerville now.

Wasnt even given a chance

I was scheduling a mandatory biometric screening, enforced by my employer, and thought it would be nice to build a report with a doctor and hopefully come out of my routine visit with a NEW doctor. Dr. Camisa was very nice, knowledgable, and interested however what I did not know was that every past, present, future, medical concern discussed with this woman had a fee to it. It has been over a year now, my HR tried getting involved, my insurance tired getting involved and this Doctor office has refused to reply or admit to their mistake. I thought I was doing a good thing in being proactive and trying to find a doctor who really cares and wants to have a long term professional relationship with their patients. I was wrong. I have never felt so taken advantage of. I will never recommend this Doctor or medical institution to anyone ever again.

Dr. Camisa is very nice and really seems to care. She doesn't rush you or brush you off at all. Very nice lady.

The Best Doctor in El Dorado County

Dr. Camisa has a very good bedside manner, is very well educated and takes her time with her patients to help accurately diagnose and treat effectively. She also knows a lot about the insurance industry and knows how to play their game to maximize your results.

A Doctor With Heart

Dr. Camisa has the rare quality of actually listening to you when you speak; without prejudgement. You can tell that she actually cares. If you need that extra 2 minutes to finish explaining your physical ailments, she'll give it to you when so many others are busy looking at their watch.