Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Leaton H Hall Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
Dr. Hall is, by far, the worst OB/Gyn experience I have ever come across. A colleague recommended him as we moved states during the last trimester of my pregnancy.First, he has a horrible bedside manner and talks to you as if you are a 12 year old. Some quotes include: Hop up on the hot seat! Do you know why you will have to take off your bottoms next time? (Then he made my husband and I guess). So, are you having sex yet? (First comment at four-week post-partum visit). You dont look big enough, you need to go to a specialist. (First visit with Dr. Hall at 31 weeks after being carefully monitored at my old doctor).The exam tables in the exam rooms are orientated so your legs face the door! The office policy is when you have to disrobe for an exam; they give you a paper blanket, which the doctor then proceeds to hike up past your waist. There is no attempt made for patient modesty. It leaves you feeling vulnerable, exposed, and humiliated.The ultrasound machines in the office are literally from the 1970s. You cannot see anything and have to go to a specialist to get any modern pictures of the fetus or any real confirmation of the gender. My former OB in another town had modern machines with 3D as a regular part of my visits. The office staff are friendly enough, and getting an appointment was easy enough. The office wait time is usually a bit longer, 30 minutes, as the practice does not employ Nurse Practitioners. This would not be an issue if the waiting room were not chaotic at times. Dr. Halls diagnostic abilities lack any type of listening skills. He does not seem to show any value for my opinions. In my initial visit, he sent me to the hospital unnecessarily, and he did not even have my hospital charts at 4 weeks post-partum, which may have led to a misdiagnosis of my healing process. I have had to go to another doctor to be treated further.There are much better and more professional OB/Gyn doctors in Tallahassee. Avoid this office at all costs!
This was the worst medical experience I've ever had. The first time I went to Dr. Hall was fine. The second time, he very aggressively tried to talk me into getting an IUD. I told him I would like to look at the literature at home and he would not stop trying to talk me into it, going so far as to say that not getting an IUD would lead to unwanted pregnancy and abortion (I am a longtime birth control user and have never had a complaint about the medication I am on). He then asked if I or my family had any money to invest in opening a coffee shop with him. I wish I was kidding, but I'm not. I was extremely uncomfortable and did not feel like he was focusing on my wellness at all.
Dr. Hall is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Wright State University School Of Medicine
Dr. Leaton H Hall Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHall & Morales Mds, 2001 Miccosukee Rd, Tallahassee, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Leaton H Hall Jr in this video.
Dr. Leaton H Hall Jr is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Tallahassee, FL.