Dr. Lecresha Peters Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lecresha Peters?

We love Dr Peters!

Posted on November 25th, 2017

Dr Peters literally saved my life when another doctor had already cleared me and released me. I came to her because I knew she would "hear" me. She immediately recognized a problem brewing and took steps to find out what was going on. Within 2 days I was in the hospital getting treated for huge infections. I am so grateful and I miss her terribly since she is not a Kelsey any longer!

I miss her!!!

Posted on July 14th, 2017

She was the warmest physician I have come across in a long time. Sadden that she is no longer at Kelsey. Would like to know where she is...

Great and Passionate Doctor

Posted on May 25th, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Peters for over 10 years and I have had nothing but excellent service. She really care about her patients. My office visits were never rushed. Now that she is no longer at Kelsey-Seybold I have to find another doctor that will give the same excellent service.

She does not rush you out of her office and most important listens to you.

Posted on March 4th, 2017

Posted on December 8th, 2015

I just love my doctor, she takes the time out to listen to and address my concerns, she does not rush and is very thorough. I would recommend her as first choice for a Primary Care Physician.

Great Doctor!

Posted on September 4th, 2015

Excellent bedside manners! I can talk to her about anything. She doesn't rush you out of the office like most Physicians, she takes her time to listen to her patients and their concerns.

A delight!

Posted on July 20th, 2011

From my first visit with Dr. Peters to my most recent one. I have been nothing but satisfied with her and her professionalism. She is the type of person you would just enjoy sitting with over a cup of coffee. She makes you feel welcomed and that your opinion counts. She listens to your concerns and address the issues. Her follow through is next to perfect. She will have a detailed plan for you if one is needed. Dr. Peters remembers her patients too. I am a pretty healthy patient and normally do not have to go into the doctors office but once a year for annual exams however, 365 days later when I go in, she seems to remember me each year. Very impressive. She knows I come in each year on or around my birthday and she addresses me as such when she enters the room. She come in and says "Is it your birthday again already." Not only is she knowledgeable regarding my concerns, she can relate. It is so refreshing to have a doctor that really have the patients best interest at heart. DR. PETERS--- YOU ROCK!!!Signed-Faithful Patient

Very caring professional doctor, She is what doctors should be!

Posted on January 1st, 2011

Very good bed side manner. Takes the time to truly diagnose a problem. I have recommended her to other family members who now enjoy having her as a primary. She is a doctor who is still a person, never cold or uncaring. Choosing her as a primary is a wise choice. She manages and keeps up with all my care from various other physicians.She is a rare find in todays world!My wife and I have seen her for several years and never been let down.

Posted on October 4th, 2017