Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lee Ann A Brown has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Surgery Recovery
- Chronic Pain
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Sports Medicine
- Nerve Damage
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 42
Dr. Lee A. Brown is wonderful. At first appt., I had the feeling that she believed me when i said that I was in pain. Many people would say to take an aspirin. She cares about her patients. with all my problems in my back, she is able to relieve some of the pain. She is a caring & hard working physician. She's the best.
I was extremely displeased with my visit Dr Brown. First, I waited for over an hour after my appointment time. When I finally was seen, Dr Brown didn't seem interested in my injury and only spent about 5 minutes with me. As we discussed a path forward, she kept steering me back to the invasive high dollar procedure. It was not a pleasant visit. I will be using a new doctor moving forward.
the worst dr. and staff . She did not look at my file and rx. p.t. that is not to be done with my condition. Lied to me saying she cannot write a rx. for 2 weeks after she sees me and I get all this testing done ( which I brought with me) having it done 2 weeks ago. I am no ones cash cow. but that's what she's looking for.
16 Years Experience
Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Lee Ann A Brown accepts the following insurance providers.
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Humana Tampa Bay CoreNet
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsGloydian Cruz-Gomez Md, 28050 US Highway 19 N Ste 100, Clearwater, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lee Ann A Brown in this video.
Dr. Lee Ann A Brown is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Clearwater, FL.