Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lee Allen
Dr. Lee Allen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Camp Lejeune, NC, with other offices in Portsmouth, VA and Pensacola, FL (and 1 other location). He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Allen is affiliated with Naval Medical Center Portsmouth, Naval Hospital-Camp Lejeune and Naval Hospital Pensacola. He speaks English.
Dr. Lee Allen has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Lee Allen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Camp Lejeune, NC.