Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lee Ann A Hammond has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Lee Ann A Hammond has the following 11 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
Dr. Lee Ann A Hammond has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 39
Dr. Hammond is pretty awesome, BUT she needs to work on her time management skills!! I've only seen her twice now and the first time she was an hour late, the second time 45 minutes late. This is not professional at all. Also the girl at the front desk needs to either learn some manners or be replaced. She is Rude and apparently doesn't know how to say, "Good morning, how can I help you?" Instead she ignores you until she's finished and has time to address you. ...and if you call to make an appt, the same girl will give you an attitude! I have one more treatment I need and then I'm looking for a new office.
The last appointment I had, I was rushed out because she was busy. At the beginning of my pregnancy, I was put on progesterone with no explanation why. When I showed concern about her not testing my progesterone levels, she gave me the answer, "Yeah, mhm." I was told that after bloodwork, I would only be called if something was wrong. Which was fine until I missed a call from them about test results. I spent the worst five minutes of my life on hold when I called them back, only to be told everything was normal. I'm glad everything was fine, but that meant they had no reason to scare the heck out of me by calling.
Dr. Hammond is a wonderful doctor! She is smart, kind, nurturing, and gives the best care to her patients. I'm so glad she was able to help me deliver two healthy babies during my high risk pregnancies. If you're searching for an ob. or gyn. doctor I highly recommend Dr. Hammond. She's the best in her field.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
19 Years Experience
University Of Colorado School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Lee Ann A Hammond accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO Bronze Pathway X HMO
- Anthem CO Gold Pathway HMO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem CO Pathway
- Anthem CO Silver Pathway X HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
Locations & DirectionsColorado Obstetrics & Womens, 3230 E Woodmen Rd Ste 100, Colorado Springs, CO
Dr. Lee Ann A Hammond is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Colorado Springs, CO.