More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lee M Benaroch has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
- Viral Meningitis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
I will never go back to After Hours Pediatrics, this so called Doctor has misdiagnosed my daughter not only once but twice!! his typical diagnosed was ear infection and sent her very strong antibiotics when the real diagnosed was something completely different and of course no ear infection whatsoever, please people beware!!! he should be fired and MOST IMPORTANTLY revoked his medical license.
I saw this doctor at After Hours pediatrics, which I've been often and always had a good experience....until now. He was by far the rudest, most condescending doctor I've ever encountered. He told me absolutely nothing and when I asked questions, he treated me like I was stupid. When I pointed out his advice was contradictory to doctors in the past he got very defensive and siad I was not interested in treating my daughter. NEVER WASTE YOUR TIME OR GAMBLE YOUR CHILD's HEALTH WITH THIS MAN.
He had absolutely no sense of urgency while my infant daughter was throwing up over and over. He has the personality of a potato and I have no confidence in his diagnosis (going to another Dr this morning). He is now working at an urgent care pediatrics place in Lake Worth, which looks like the 3rd or fourth place he has worked recently. He is smug and inspires no sense of confidence in his abilities. I would avoid him.
Dr. Lee M Benaroch accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLee Benaroch Md, 316 Fordham Dr, Lake Worth, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lee M Benaroch in this video.
Dr. Lee M Benaroch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lake Worth, FL.