Dr. Lee M Benaroch Is this you?

2.1

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Lee M Benaroch?

best doc ever !!!

Parent

The worst doctor ever! Parents beware, we to Boca Regional, my son had a chin laceration, he recommend glue, my wife asked for a second opinion just to be sure. He got so insulted that he refused to treat my son. So here I am at west Boca. I have never in my life delt with a rudder individual!!!

HORRIBLE "DOCTOR"

I will never go back to After Hours Pediatrics, this so called Doctor has misdiagnosed my daughter not only once but twice!! his typical diagnosed was ear infection and sent her very strong antibiotics when the real diagnosed was something completely different and of course no ear infection whatsoever, please people beware!!! he should be fired and MOST IMPORTANTLY revoked his medical license.

horrible doctor

I saw this doctor at After Hours pediatrics, which I've been often and always had a good experience....until now. He was by far the rudest, most condescending doctor I've ever encountered. He told me absolutely nothing and when I asked questions, he treated me like I was stupid. When I pointed out his advice was contradictory to doctors in the past he got very defensive and siad I was not interested in treating my daughter. NEVER WASTE YOUR TIME OR GAMBLE YOUR CHILD's HEALTH WITH THIS MAN.

Terrible

He had absolutely no sense of urgency while my infant daughter was throwing up over and over. He has the personality of a potato and I have no confidence in his diagnosis (going to another Dr this morning). He is now working at an urgent care pediatrics place in Lake Worth, which looks like the 3rd or fourth place he has worked recently. He is smug and inspires no sense of confidence in his abilities. I would avoid him.

Lawsuit????

Sent my baby home with a 103 fever. Never again.

Beware!

My son was admitted to the ER and was diagnosed by this doctor as having an ear infection. Meningitis was detected and medication administered. Son went into convulsions and doctor failed to look at him after being told about convulsions. Was told son would go home after night in the hospital. He passed away shortly after that at the age of 13.