Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lee C Yang has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal & Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 10
I was admitted to the hospital at 19 weeks when my water broke per-maturely. While I knew I was high risk this doctor refused to see me before 20 weeks. I was told by this Dr. and St. Alexius Medical Center that my babies prognosis was "poor" and that if they did survive they would have all sorts of deformities and problems. I was then told that there was nothing they could do and that I should go home and "see what happens". I did not like that response so I self admitted myself to a highly recommended hospital in Chicago. There they told me that it was not if my pregnancy was going to end, but rather how. My babies had no chance of survival. This Dr. and the Hospital made it seem like I had a choice on if my babies would live or die, when in actuality I did not have a choice. While I respect a hospitals decision on what procedures they do and do not offer, I am greatly disappointed in the fact that they chose to act in a religious manner rather than a medically appropriate manner. If you want a doctor to give you the best medical advice possible than do not choose this one. I
Dr. Yang was so kind and willing to take the time to answer my questions. He really wanted to help me understand what was going on and take the time to sit and explain things to me. I didn't feel like just another patient or that he was in a rush to get to the next appointment. Being in a situation that I didn't expect to be, I was already nervous but he was reassuring, calm and just so nice. One of the best doctors!
Dr. Yang is an excellent physician who spends time with the patient to answer all questions and concerns. Dr. Yang has a way of explaining things in a way so that you, the patient, have a clear understanding of his diagnoses and treatment plan. He's the best physician I've seen not just during pregnancy but in my entire life.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
25 Years Experience
Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1993
University Of Minnesota Health Care System
Dr. Lee C Yang accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Lee C Yang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hoffman Estates, IL.