Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lee F Collier
Dr. Lee F Collier, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dublin, GA. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Collier is affiliated with WellStar Kennestone Regional Medical Center and Taylor Regional Hospital. Dr. Collier has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Lee F Collier has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Lee F Collier has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 1 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lee F Collier - Posted on May 21st, 2011
Dr. Collier is a wonderful Doctor and is very thorough when you have something going on. He is the only Dr. that we have seen that calls and gives you reports/ send your lab results. If he receives a report from another Dr.; he calls and goes over everything with you and does follow ups that is needed. He is a very fine, friendly and sincere physician and we are so happy to have him to oversee all of our needs.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Dr. Collier is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
Mercer University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Lee F Collier accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsDUBLIN INTERNAL MEDICINE, 104 Fairview Park Dr, Dublin, GA
Dr. Lee F Collier is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Dublin, GA.