Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lee Congleton III has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Lee Congleton III has the following 8 expertise
- Urologic Emergencies
- Kidney Stones
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Prostate Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Bladder Issues
Dr. Lee Congleton III is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
Dr Congleton is professional & caring. He is easy to talk to, and listens to concerns. The staff is courteous and the Dr did not seem to be in a hurry, he took all the time I needed to answer my questions. I would recommend this Dr to my family and friends. The office was very crowded, and the wait time was lengthy, but it seems like every Urologist has long wait times; it seems to be the norm in this field. I just bring a book and plan to be there awhile.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
33 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsTennessee Urology Associates Pllc, 7557 Dannaher Dr Ste 230, Powell, TN
Dr. Lee Congleton III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Powell, TN.