Dr. Lee R Copeland Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Lee R Copeland?

You could be dying on your bed before their nurse gets around to calling in your prescriptions to be refilled. Pharmacy requested three days ago, I called the office the second day and they said would give to nurse to review. I told them I was out of my blood pressure medicine. The pharmacy also called the second day. today is third day and I still do not have my refill as of 1:00 p.m. I am now out of blood pressure and thyroid which I have been taking for years. I was just in the office 5 weeks ago. Why were these not filled as we did review my medications at that time. They give out prescriptions that they are being rationed.