Deanna

Had an amazing experience. Very personable and very professional. Very pleased with my results.

Not happy

I've been reading all the good reviews and I was quite surprised. I guess maybe I came on a bad day because I had a breast reduction surgery and everytime I look in the mirror I want to cry. I guess they were in a hurry for some reason because I look like I was butchered with a large knife. I have large scars that don't even lie flat it's just a bunch of bunched up scar tissue from large cuts. He took more from one side than the other so one breast is larger than the other. And my areolas were cut two different sizes as well so I can't even look at my breasts without crying.

Tummy tuck and side Lipo

Happy and SATISFIED!!! I love the results!! Best decision I have made!! Dr. Corbett is the best!!

Allyson is the best!

Both my wife and I have seen Allyson for various treatments. Everything she suggested worked, she really cares about getting the results you envision, highly skilled, flexible scheduling and she's a lot of fun!

Breast augmentation

Fantastic outcome! Dr. Corbett is pleasant and honest. I'd recommend him to anyone.

Breast Augmentation

Amazing doctor and staff! Couldn't be happier with my results. My boobs look natural and fabulous! Dr Corbett is the best!!

Dr. Lee E Corbett is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Louisville, KY.