Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lee D Jacobs MD
Dr. Lee D Jacobs has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Lee D Jacobs has the following 27 expertise
- Women's Health
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Pain
- Uterine Prolapse
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Pelvic Exam
- Mood Disorders
- Adolescent Medicine
Showing 2 of 2
Dr Jacobs is thorough and professional.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lee D Jacobs - Posted on October 29th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lee D Jacobs - Posted on June 7th, 2010
dr. jacobs is a caring and compassionate md. he is intellegent and up to date in his medical field. he goes above and beyond for his pt's. he always listens and gives 100% of his time to you when you are with him. as an rn in ob/maternity i have alot of other md's to choose from, he is my 1st choise. he is trustworthy and down to earth, someone that loves what he does.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
20 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Umass Memorial Healthcare
Dr. Lee D Jacobs Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna CT AWH MC OA w/Pediatric Dental
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem CT Pathway X Enhanced Ind HMO
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
- Anthem Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSOUTHPORT WOMENS HEALTHCARE, 2600 Post Rd Ste 1L, Southport, CT
Dr. Lee D Jacobs is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Southport, CT.