- Saint Francis Healthcare
Featured Providers Near YouSponsored Results
- Dr. Mohammad B Afzal, MDInternal Medicine, Vascular MedicineVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Oak Street HealthShailee VirojaInternal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Primary Care, Family MedicineVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Oak Street HealthDelwyn SargeantInternal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Primary Care, Family MedicineVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Dr. Muhammed A Niaz, MDInternal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Addiction Medicine, Pain MedicineVIEW FULL PROFILE
About Dr. Lee P Dresser MD
Dr. Lee P Dresser has 3 locations
Dr. Lee P Dresser has the following 3 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Lee P Dresser has the following 16 expertise
- Depressive Disorder
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorder
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Sleep Disorders
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018, 2017, 2015, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018, 2017, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018, 2017, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
34 Years Experience
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Lee P Dresser Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Lee P Dresser
Dr. Dresser graduated from the Wake Forest School of Medicine in 1987. He works in Wilmington, DE and 2 other locations and specializes in Internal Medicine, Neurology and Sleep Medicine. Dr. Dresser is affiliated with Saint Francis Healthcare.