Dr. Lee C Drinkard Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lee C Drinkard?

Great Dr. & staff

The doctor is always on top of things. He is very caring and very much concerned for my health. He is extremely knowledgeable and stays in contact with all my other doctors

Took my father to see Dr. Drinkard for lung cancer. He was extremely patient with my father who is very hard of hearing. He answered questions and openly gave his opinion. In our case the decision was made for hospice, but after meeting with Dr. Drinkard I feel comfortable in that decision. I was also comforted to learn that Dr. Drinkard is a hospice physician as well as an oncologist. I would definitely recommend anyone going down this path to contact his office for an appointment.

This man saved my life. Dr. Drinkard has been by my side through NHL, sepis, c-Diff, several surgeries, CT scans, PET scans, and over 100 days in the hospital. He was in constant contact with my husband during the past year. We love Dr. Drinkard!

Husband of deceased patient

Patient was very happy with her care. I agree.

Worst Doctor for a Metastatic Breast Cancer Patient

I have yet to have this man spend 10 minutes with me, to outline a plan for me after treating me since surgery for metastatic spinal surgery in 2004. God, where can I find a caring Oncologist in Irving, Texas?

I feel Dr drinkard saved my life. after I was first diagnosed with lung cancer by an emergency room Dr he took over and confirmed the diagnosis and along with chemo he also sent me to radiation with another Dr. The combination so far has worked and I have been cancer free for a year. He and His staff are always helpful and caring and I would recommend Dr Drinkard and his staff for anyone.