Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lee E Anderson has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Lee E Anderson has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well the kidneys are functioning and will then prescribe a special diet and exercise program, medication or dialysis - a process by which a machine filters the blood when the kidney is no longer capable of doing so.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Lee E Anderson has the following 7 expertise
- Chronic Renal Disease
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Kidney Biopsy
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lee E Anderson - Posted on July 18th, 2016
This is the man to have on your side. He will get answers for your problems / find someone who knows the answers
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lee E Anderson - Posted on May 13th, 2013
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lee E Anderson - Posted on July 13th, 2008
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
41 Years Experience
Boston University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
Dr. Lee E Anderson Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- First Health PPO
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Lee E Anderson
Dr. Lee Edward Anderson joined Tarrant Nephrology Associates in 1984. He brings a wealth of experience and knowledge to the practice. Originally from San Juan, Puerto Rico, Dr. Anderson pursued his specialty because of his passion for kidney physiology and improving patients%u2019 quality of life. Outside of his work, he enjoys traveling, sports, listening to jazz music and spending time with his wife and 3 children.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Lee E Anderson is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.