Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lee B Epstein
Dr. Lee B Epstein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jacksonville Beach, FL. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology. Dr. Epstein has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Lee B Epstein has the following 3 specialties
- Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Breast Exam
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pelvic Exam
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Urinary Incontinence, Urge
- Urinary Incontinence
- Women's Health
- Fecal Impaction
- Fallen Bladder (Cystocele)
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
Showing 5 of 33
Dr. Epstein is an excellent doctor. I am very fortunate to have had him perform my surgery. He is a very pleasant gentleman with a vast amount of knowledge. My surgery was a complete success and I am healing very nicely. I have the utmost respect for him and would recommend him to anyone needing a competent surgeon.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013, 2015, 2014, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2016, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2016)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
17 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Lee B Epstein accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFirst Coast Urogynecology And Center For Pelvic Floor Health Llc, 228 3rd Ave N Ste 100, Jacksonville Beach, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lee B Epstein in this video.
Dr. Lee B Epstein is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Jacksonville Beach, FL.