- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lee A Fireman has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Lee A Fireman has the following 0 expertise
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program (2018)
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
19 Years Experience
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Lee A Fireman Accepts the Following Insurance
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
More about Dr. Lee A Fireman
Dr. Fireman works in Rosedale, MD and 3 other locations and specializes in Pediatrics. Dr. Fireman is affiliated with Medstar Franklin Square Medical Center and University Of Maryland Saint Joseph Medical Center.