Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lee P Frye
Dr. Lee P Frye, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oklahoma City, OK, with other offices in Oklahoma City, OK and Oklahoma City, OK . He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Frye is affiliated with AllianceHealth Midwest. Dr. Frye has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Lee P Frye has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Lee P Frye has the following 12 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Lee P Frye is Board Certified in 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 34
He was very adept at performing the procedures. They were quick and painless, he clearly knew what he was doing. There was a long wait time, even for early in the morning. My big problem was that he was very dismissive toward me and my decisions. I asked for birth control, and even though I explained that my husband and I are childfree, he wouldn't talk about any birth control more permanent than the shot. Not even the removable IUDs. He said multiple times that I "would change my mind," even after I requested he stop and told him I liked him less and less each time he said it. It was insulting and dismissive considering he just met me and had no way of knowing I would change my mind or not.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2009)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Frye is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. Lee P Frye accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS OK BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lee P Frye in this video.
Dr. Lee P Frye is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.