Dr. Lee Gibstein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lee Gibstein?

Posted on November 9th, 2017

Amazing doctor for myself and for my family. I have had multiple surgeries with Dr. Gibstein and the results were amazing! I couldn't have asked for such a better doctor. He is such a intelligent and gifted surgeon. Not only has he taken care of myself but I have also brought my daughter to him after a horrible fall to her face. He met me at the office on Thanksgiving day to sew her up. I am truly grateful for him and his talents. His office staff is also amazing. Rosi, Veronica, Michele and Gina make your experience worth it all. Thank you again to Dr. Gibstein and his amazing staff.

Very Special

Posted on November 3rd, 2017

The Best in Every Category!

BETTER THAN I COULD HAVE IMAGINED

Posted on January 16th, 2017

DR. GIBSTEIN DID IS EXTRAORDINARY. HIS WORK LOOKS NATURAL AND IS NOT PAINFUL. HIS FOLLOW UP AND CONCERN SHOWS COMPASSION. MY FACE LOOKS NATURAL, BUT I LOOK YOUNGER.

Posted on March 8th, 2016

The kindest, most gentle caring Doctor around!! I trust Dr. Gibstein implicitly. The best!!

Posted on October 23rd, 2015

I had Botox done a week ago and I have to say that it has been the best experience so far. Explained the procedure Step by step and no discomfort at all!! I'm strongly considering other procedures in the near future. Beautiful office, very clean. Staff is friendly and very welcoming. I'll be sticking with Dr. Gibstein!

Posted on September 17th, 2015

I had botox done a week ago and I have to say that it has been the best experience so far. Explained the procedure step by step and no discomfort at all!! I'm strongly considering other procedures in the near future. Beautiful office, very clean. Staff is friendly and very welcoming. I'll be sticking with Dr. Gibstein!

Best Surgeon

Posted on September 17th, 2015

This has been an incredible journey for me. thank you for being an amazing doctor with amazing bedside manners. Thank you for being available to me at any time of the day to any of my questions or concerns. The staff was great! Love my results.. Thank you so much for all the help.

Best in town

Posted on August 1st, 2015

Amazing doctor and staff! I had the best experience with Dr. Gibstein. He is so kind and caring to all his patients. On top of that he is a truly talented doctor. Thank you Dr. Gibstein

Posted on July 26th, 2015

tHe best!!!!

Face and Neck plus Dermabrasion

Posted on March 5th, 2015

Dr. Gibstein's overall approach so fulfilling, that I came away not only with exactly what I was looking for, but in addition the experience was simply great. I wish I could rate Doctor Gibstein and his entire team 6 stars.

The Best at everything!

Posted on November 11th, 2013

Dr Gibstein takes a personal interest in his patients-he treats every one of us with specialized care . His treatments are tailored to the persons needs-emotions-age and situation. He takes great care to get to know you and help you figure of what is right for you-never pushes treatments or procedures-which is sooooo refreshing. His staff-the very best there is-Michelle et al take the very best of care of you before, during after your procedure and follow up visits. I was recommended to Dr. Gibstein and he has done a few different procedures on me--all were successful and I look "fresh" not stretched and feel great. So if you want a great procedure and great care I would only go to Dr. Gibstein...he will make you happy.

Posted on June 2nd, 2012

got botox with dr. gibstein and it was very fast and no wait from my appt time, he was very nice