Dr. Lee Miller Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Lee Miller?

Posted on November 29th, 2013

I waited a while to be seen in the exam room. I had been to another ENT without any relief of my complaints. He rechecked my test results and ordered new ones. I was finally diagnosed and treated properly. I am significantly better but still have to go back for occasional checkups when I need to. I was pleased with my care and results.

Look elsewhere unless your condition is blatantly obvious

Posted on May 19th, 2013

I waited over 2 hours to be seen, then he spent less than 15 minute with me, and was subsequently unable to diagnose the problem. So after all of that, I left untreated. He was 'polite', but in a very uninterested, clinical (and rushed) way, while also dismissive of the information which I had to share. (I subsequently was correctly diagnosed by another ENT). I cannot speak for the experiences of others, but mine was subpar to poor. It was a waste of time, money, but worse-- created a delay in treatment, since it required me to seek out an additional doctor. If you have a an obvious condition, he's likely not a problem. Perhaps my experience was a fluke. [Was there on a bad day?] But, if you need a true diagnostician -- someone who can put pieces of a puzzle together while actually LISTENING to the patient (who is living with the symptoms), you may prefer to look elsewhere first.

Posted on April 17th, 2012

Doctor Miller was extremely slow in coming to the examining room. I waited for more than an hour after the staff escorted me in. I could hear him in the next room chit-chatting with the previous patient. When I told him I was in a rush because he was so late it didn't stop him from trying to chit-chat with me. I really didn't feel like he listened or cared what my experience was. I was also astounded by his bill. He gave me a simple ear exam which took about fifteen mintues -- for this he charged $250 dollars. During the exam he removed a little ear-wax -- this is evidently billed as a separate surgery for which he charged $100. It is ridiculously poor service and, I feel, boderline insurance fraud.

Posted on August 23rd, 2010

I recently had a septoplasty and my sinuses cleaned out. I have very happy with the results. The office staff is professional, caring and courteous. I used the office in Langhorne, PA.

Posted on June 1st, 2017