Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lee R Hickok has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Lee R Hickok has the following 3 expertise
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
Dr. Lee R Hickok has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Lee R Hickok is Board Certified in 1 specialty
Showing 3 of 3
Our first meeting with Dr. Hickok was amazing, while tearful. He had to deliver unwanted news but necessary for us to move forward in our journey of having a baby. He was kind while compassionate when delivering the news. What I like most about NWF is the upbeat feel from the moment you get there to the time I leave, they make you feel all is possible
Dr. Hickok is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University Of Washington Medical Center
Dr. Lee R Hickok accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Whole Health Providence Swedish WA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- Moda Health First Choice Network
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPacific Northwest Fertility, 1101 Madison St Ste 1050, Seattle, WA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lee R Hickok in this video.
Dr. Lee R Hickok is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.