Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lee D Merritt
Dr. Lee D Merritt, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Logan, IA. She has 38 years of experience. Her specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Lee D Merritt has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Lee D Merritt has the following 17 expertise
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Spinal Fractures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Spinal Stenosis
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lee D Merritt - Posted on August 22nd, 2011
38 Years Experience
University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry
Graduated in 1980
United States Naval Medical Center
Dr. Lee D Merritt Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Lee D Merritt's office for more information.
524 W 4th St Logan, IA : (712) 464-4261
More about Dr. Lee D Merritt
I specialize in degenerative disorders of the spine. With over 100,000 winter visitors each year, we offer spine care--especially treatment of spinal stenosis--to people from all over who come to relax and recuperate in our lovely winter weather. I perform over 250 spinal operations/ year. Outcomes data are kept and available for research and to constantly improve our quality of care. Our state of the art facility helps each patient transition from hospital to home in a short time with optimal rehabilitation services provided. Spinal stenosis can be treated to maintain a full active lifestyle. Minimally invasive cervical disc surgery and lumbar disc surgery is also performed--usually on an outpatient basis.
Locations & DirectionsLEE D HIEB MD, 524 W 4th St, Logan, IA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lee D Merritt, MD - Orthopaedic Surgery in Logan, IA, in this video.
Dr. Lee D Merritt is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Logan, IA.