Dr. Lee A Kaplan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lee A Kaplan?

Great Doctor, Good Guy

I scheduled an appointment with Dr. Kaplan for a biopsy of a birthmark. After a normal wait time (~10min), I was seen. The members of his front office were friendly, but busy. When I met with Dr. Kaplan, himself, I was put at ease by his good bedside manner and friendly demeanor. He talked me through the steps of the biopsy while he was preforming it, and it was over before I knew it. After the tests/analysis was run, I was called for a follow-up appointment, and when I came in, was given a thorough run-though of the results; the explanation was clear and very detailed. I would recommend him to anyone.

I wouldn't recommend him

He's rushed, impatient and judgmental. The guy talks over you and makes quick assumptions without knowing the facts.