Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lee M Kupersmith has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Lee M Kupersmith has the following 15 expertise
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Herniated Disc
Dr. Lee M Kupersmith is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 53
i was seen by dr.kupersmith for herniation's throughout my neck and back.i was examined by him for maybe 60 seconds and and was forced to sign a waver not to videotape the exam or i could not be seen. dont fall the waver,i found out after the exam that dr.kupersmith can not reject my visit if i wanted to record it and not sign a waver. dr.kupersmith didnt even remove any clothing to see the surgery scars and muscle spasms throughout my body from injuries and sent me on my way reporting that everything is fine but its far from it.after his visit ive seen 2 top rated orthopedic surgeons in new york and now im awaiting a disc implant in the neck.dr.kupersmith doesnt care about your health,just wants to get paid.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
21 Years Experience
State University Of New York Upstate Medical University
Graduated in 1997
University Hospital Suny Stony Brook
Dr. Lee M Kupersmith accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsOrthopedic & Sports Associates, 205 Froehlich Farm Blvd, Woodbury, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lee M Kupersmith in this video.
Dr. Lee M Kupersmith is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Woodbury, NY.