Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lee Lin has the following 2 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
Dr. Lee Lin has the following 9 expertise
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Migraine Disorder
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Migraine Disorders
- Alzheimer's Disease
Dr. Lee Lin is Board Certified in 1 specialty
Showing 4 of 4
The Dr did not give me a Dx. I told him my complaints. He did ref me to phy therapy and order blood work. his bed side manner was not that great. I felt like why was i there. it felt like waste of our time. I have never ask for 2nd opion , but i do want one. He did not say if he wanted to see me again . I had send many messages and he did respond to them , i still felt he did not really answer my messages, i need more than answer and i end up with more questions. i am not satisfied with the visit and my messages.
12 Years Experience
Western University Of Health Sciences
Graduated in 2006
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsKaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center, 9961 Sierra Ave, Fontana, CA
Dr. Lee Lin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fontana, CA.