Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lee E Naramore
Dr. Lee E Naramore, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Maryville, TN, with another office in Maryville, TN. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry. Dr. Naramore is affiliated with Blount Memorial Hospital. Dr. Naramore has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Lee E Naramore has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
- Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Sleep Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
Showing 5 of 20
Dr. Naramore is wonderful.Only downfall is she doesn't spend much time with you and she doesn't do follow ups other then appointments. Her staff and office is TERRIBLE!!!! Is anightmare to make and appointment. And don't bother trying to call and talk to one of the nurses because they don't ever answer the phone nor do they return a message. One time i was out of a medication and not only did my pharmacy call but also faxed a request over and my primary Dr called and they wouldn't reply to them either. For a psychiatric office that is unacceptable. Some of these medications of very dangerous to go without. I've not been impressed with the office and Dr. Naramore lack of authority over her office. Its made me switch Doctors.
I have seen her maybe five months by now. I am an adolescent and she is amazing thus far. She has been very accurate in the diagnostics. She's great with me, very kind as well. She's great with the refills and such. I plan on seeing her for as long as I can. If you're looking for a adult/adolescent psychiatrist, book an appointment with her. In my opinion, you will not be disappointed.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Naramore is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
East Tennessee State University James H Quillen College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Lee E Naramore accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Lee E Naramore is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Maryville, TN.